Customer Coach Change
As a customer of Beachbody, you were likely assigned a random Team Beachbody Coach. You may or may not have a rapport with your coach or maybe they are simply not a good fit for you.
Some Beachbody Coaches are involved in the business for the 25% discount and may not be of help to you.
Whatever your reason, as a customer, you can change your Beachbody Coach at any time.
It’s very easy!
- Send an email to email@example.com. Send the email from the same address that you use to log into TeamBeachbody.com.
- Include the new coach name, ID and email address to ensure the request is processed correctly.
- Within 2 business days, you will be assigned your new Coach!
New Coach Sponsor Change
If you are a new coach and want to change your sponsoring coach, you may do so within the first three (3) business days after enrolling as a coach.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must send the email from the same address you used to enroll as a coach.
If more than three business days have passed since you enrolled as Coach, you cannot switch your sponsor.
During New Coach Enrollment
If you are a customer and want to enroll as a Coach, you can choose to be enrolled under your assigned Beachbody Coach or choose a new one.
In the New Coach online enrollment process (Team Beachbody > Coach > Be a Coach) just be sure to provide the requested Sponsor’s TBB screen name, email address, or Coach ID Number when the applicant reaches the ‘Did a Coach Refer You’ section on the online application.
- Select Coach I.D. from the drop-down menu.
- Type the Coach I.D. of the coach you want as your sponsor. My ID is 25149.
- Click Confirm Your Coach. The Coach name will appear (as seen in the image in green).
- Continue with your enrollment.
If you have questions about changing your coach as a customer or new coach, please reach out and click here to contact me.
Leave a Reply