October 1, 2012 will be a landmark day! That’s when the Canada Beachbody Coach opportunity opens. This is great news and I know that many Canadians have been asking about it for a long time now. Another key point is that this opens up a whole new market and gives you a first mover advantage in Canada.
This means that you will be first in your country and can start building your team and customer base ahead of others who are still sitting on the fence about it.
If you get started during the “Canada Beachbody Coach opportunity” pre-launch phase, can you imagine what a rocking business you will have by the time it officially launches?
What You Need to Know About Canada Beachbody Coach Opportunity
Corporate made sure that this launch is done the right way! They are good like that. Here is some important information you’ll want to understand about pre-launch and final launch in Canada.
Pre-launch Phase – Starts October 1, 2012:
- When you start your business, you will do so via the existing U.S. Coach system. Your country will appear in the address fields for selection.
- Commissions will be paid to you in U.S. dollars
- The company will send you U.S. tax documents for earned income
Final-launch – Starts mid-2013:
- Your business will be transitioned to the Canada Beachbody Coach opportunity model
- Commissions will be paid to you in Canadian dollars
- The company will send you Canadian tax documents for earned income
- Products will be supplied through a Canada distribution center.
Limitations of Canada Beachbody Coach Opportunity
Rules make the world go round and this is no different. During the pre-launch phase, the following restrictions are in place:
- No advertising. You cannot run news ads or do any soliciting of any kind. Since this is a relationship marketing business model, you shouldn’t need to do that anyway! With so many people needing help with health and fitness, I am sure you’ll find lots of customers on your own.
- No product resale. You cannot purchase products and then resell them, but why would you want to? Just send people to your very own Beachbody Coach website to place their order and let customer service take care of it.
Also, you may be wondering about the retail stores that sell the products like P90X. Over time, Beachbody will phase out retailers like Walmart so the focus will be on the network of people like you!
Finally, I want to say in advance, welcome to the team! Being a Coach in Canada will be so rewarding on so many levels. We get to help people with their health and fitness, as well as building a business that generates real income so you live the life you always dreamed about.
What’s your dream? What would it mean to you to have an extra $500 or $2,000 more a month? How would your life change?