The new P90X3 workout gets you results in just 30 minutes! This 90-day program is comprised of 3 blocks of time. The first two blocks are 4 weeks each. Block 3 is 5 weeks.
After you complete the full 90 days of P90X3, you can do the Elite block! It’s optional and lasts 4 weeks. Do you have what it takes?
P90X3 Elite DVD price reduction! Reduce from $89.85 to $59.85. Click here!
P90X3 fitness program also gives you four different workout schedules depending on your goals: Classic – Total body fitness to help you gain muscle and lose fat.
- Lean – Targeting functionality, mobility, and cardio, Lean is for people who want a more toned look.
- Mass – Want to bulk up instead of getting ripped? Mass is the schedule for you!
- Doubles – Accelerate your fitness gains and weight loss in a big way! This one isn’t for everyone. You should finish a round of P90X3 before starting this program.
Which one will you do?
What is the P90X3 Elite Block?
Ready for more complex training? The P90X3 Elite Block is an extremely intense training style which can help increase your athletic performance. It’s based on a method called post-activation potentiation, which you saw in P90X2.
You may wonder why it’s optional and done at the end of the 90 days. To get the most out of P90X3 Elite workouts, you’ll a good foundation first. Imagine how great you will feel when you enhance your power, speed and performance! Your body can look and feel great!
What’s Included with Elite Workouts?
The P90X3 Elite workouts come on a single DVD:
- Complex Upper. A 30-minute workout that features alternating weighted resistance followed by explosive movements to help you achieve absolute upper-body strength and power.
- Complex Lower. Designed around the science of Post-Activation Potentiation, these complex training moves help make your lower body leaner, stronger, faster—all in 30 minutes.
- X3 Ab Ripper. This intense trunk burner is for those times when you absolutely, positively need to take your core strength to the next level—and carve your most ripped six-pack ever.
How to Get the Elite Block Workouts
Here is how to you can order these jaw-dropping extreme workouts:
- Included with Deluxe
- Included with Ultimate
- Elite is NOT included with the Base kit. If you got the kit, you can CLICK HERE to purchase Elite workouts separately (includes training schedule).
What Can I Expect with the Elite Schedule?
If you choose to to do the optional Elite Block, you can get in the best shape of your life! You’ll do a purposeful combination of Complex Upper, Complex Lower, Pilates X, X3 Yoga, X3 Ab Ripper and Dynamix for weeks 14 to 16. Week 17 is the Elite week, where you’ll be doing a wider range of P90X3 workouts.