Why is the Les Mills Pump Sports Attack workout a must-have for your collection? In this review, you’ll learn why! There is no equipment needed here, it’s all you baby! Even if you feel sluggish, you’ll be super energized after this workout.
Using your own body in intense cardio moves, you will burn fat like crazy in just 30 minutes. You can find this DVD in the deluxe package, the upgrade, or the stand-alone deluxe DVDs set.
Les Mills Pump Sports Attack – Why You Need It!
I know you are busy and short on time. We all are! That’s why the “Les Mills Sports Attack” is perfect. It’s also part of the 30-day hybrid schedule. I am sure you can carve 30 minutes out of your day to get your fitness done. The benefits to you go far beyond the half hour you will spend exercising. This is not your Momma’s workout (unless I am your Mom!)
The routines are quite challenging but have no fear, there is a modifier cast member if you don’t feel like going full throttle. You’ll do a series of running, jumping jacks, and the type of drills you find in football and basketball. The Les Mills Pump Sports Attack workout is designed to help YOU maximize the calories you burn in a short time.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect:
- The 5-minute warm-up goes beyond just stretching and includes exercises that engage your entire body. Then the real fun starts with these tracks:
- Mixed impact (5 min) – low impact moves that include jogging in place and boxer bouncing.
- Interval (4:30 min) – Move through more intense exercises that include intervals of squat jacks and step jumps.
- Plyometric (3:30) – Love the 3-step Heismans, skater moves and sprinting!
- Peak Cardio (5 min) – Can you say drop squats, double hops, and high knee runs? That’s what you’ll be doing in this track. Don’t worry, there is a modifier too!
- Lower body (3 min) – Burn up your legs and booty with these intense squats and power jumps.
- Finally! A 1:30 min cool down that include a much needed lower body stretch! You will love it!
The best part if the results you will enjoy. Do you want to feel energize and get toned? Then Les Mills Sports Attack is for you!
Leave a Reply