The new INSANITY MAX:30 is 30 minutes a day workout from Shaun T. of some of the hardest cardio and Tabata-style strength you’ll ever do! It’s designed to help you achieve maximum results in just 60 days. The overall goal in INSANITY MAX:30 is not to finish the workout—it’s to MAX OUT. That means you work out as hard as you can, for as long as you can. Keep pushing yourself to your limit. Then you reach new MAX Out times each day. That’s how you’ll get the body you always wanted.
If you think this workout is too intense for you, don’t worry. There is a modifier for each one. Even if you follow the modifier, you’ll get an amazing workout!
ORDER HERE and get a FREE bonus workout DVD!
What is Insanity MAX:30 Ab Maximizer?
If you are really ready to push yourself, then MAX 30 Ab Maximizer is for you. These are more intense and focused workouts to get you even better results. The Deluxe kit includes everything in the base kit plus:
- 3-MAX Ab Maximizer workouts
- Beachbody Core Comfort exercise mat – An essential tool for extreme core routines. Better than a standard yoga mat, it’s thickly cushioned to protect your spine, knees, and wrists so you can maximize your rock-hard results.
- 7-Portion control containers – Take the guesswork out of eating with these color-coded portion-control containers. They’ll help you eat exactly the right amount for your personal fitness goals, without counting calories or depriving yourself.
- Shakeology shaker cup – Maximize your results with this 25-ounce shaker cup that mixes the perfect Shakeology shake or your favorite drink in no time flat.
- Body fat calipers – Track your progress by measuring your body fat at regular intervals. Better than relying on the scale, these calipers make it simple to see just how much fat you’re losing with INSANITY MAX:30.
You can also just get the upgrade kit which include only the items listed above or only the workout DVDs.
What are the Insanity Max 30 – Ab Maximizer Workout DVDs?
The Insanity Max 30 DVDs include:
- MAX OUT:15 – Just as intense as the 30-minute workouts, but at least it’s half the time! This is 15 minutes of insane cardio, Shaun T style.
- MAX OUT ABS – You’ll alternate between seated and standing moves with 15 minutes of crazy core work that will MAX OUT your abs.
- 360 ABS – A 360-degree attack on your abs and core…on the floor, in plank, and more!
One thing I love about MAX:30 fitness is there is a modifier for every move. If you can’t do the exercise, you can work your way up to it by following the modifier!
While the base workouts will get you great results, the ab maximzer will get you even better results. These advanced workouts are the hardest yet. If you are up for it, go for it!
CLICK HERE to order Insanity MAX 30 Deluxe kit! Start now and imagine what you’ll look and feel like in 60 days!