With Beachbody On Demand, you can stream Beachbody’s world class results-drivens workouts from your computer, tablet or smartphone. I started using the system as a beta test. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical about it when I got started.
Before I get into my review of Beachbody On Demand, here’s some news you can use:
Get the free 30-day trial to Team Beachbody Club. You’ll have 24/7 access to stream Beachbody workouts as well as customizable nutrition plans and 10% off products at Team Beachbody.
With the 30 Day Free Trial to Beachbody on Demand, you pay nothing today. Your initial payment of $38.87 occurs in 30 days and continues every 90-days, as long as you continue your Premium Club membership. CLICK HERE for this fabulous deal!
OK, you need to take advantage of that! On to my review.
Why Beachbody On Demand is Awesome!
I have been doing Beachbody workouts for years and love them. I grew accustomed to the DVDs, fitness guides, nutrition guides and other components of the workout.
With that in mind, I was not too sure about online streaming. After working out a few times with Beachbody On Demand, I was sold! I absolutely love the convenience.
Here’s a list of my reasons why streaming workouts is more convenient for me.
- Over time, any DVD will get a little dust and skip from time to time. Also my DVD player, which I only used for Beachbody workouts, was getting a little old and always needed a nudge. In fact, I stream all my movies and television shows online so I never used the DVD player for any of that. Now with online streaming of the workouts, all the workouts are in one place. No more fumbling with my old DVD player or worrying about it skipping in the middle of my workout.
- My Beachbody workout DVDs are organized but having to go get it … OK, so I am a little lazy in that respect. Not convenient, OK? Beachbody On Demand has all the fitness programs in one organized place. I can just log in, click and get started. Much easier!
- I keep the DVDs in one place and all the guides somewhere else. If I need to look up something about the nutrition for a Beachbody workout, that is no easy task since I store the guides upstairs. With online streaming, I can open a PDF of any guide for the available programs on my iPad. I frequently keep my iPad in the kitchen for online recipes so Beachbody On Demand fits right in with my lifestyle.
- The legal information and warnings that play on the DVDs is too long! Not with online streaming! You click an Accept button and you’re in!
- I can try a new workout that I don’t own yet. Like the new 21 Day Fix Extreme. On Demand makes one workout available of some brand new workouts. I love trying before I buy!
Those are my reasons why the new streaming Beachbody workouts work so well for me.
Here’s a few details for you in case you are wondering:
Get the free 30-day trial to Team Beachbody Club.
What fitness programs are included? That is the BIG question!
- Member library: Grants Premium Club members unlimited access to stream a selection of Beachbody fitness programs. The fitness programs available to stream under the Member Library section currently include: P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Ten Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1, Tony One-on-One (vol 1), and Hip Hop Abs.
- New and Noteworthy: Provides individual sample workouts of some of Beachbody’s newest and bestselling programs to give paid Club members a taste of the program before they decide to buy. Sample workouts available to stream under the New & Noteworthy Library currently include: 21 Day Fix: Total Body Cardio, 21 Day Fix Extreme: Plyo, Body Beast: Chest/Tri, PiYo: Sweat, Insanity Max:30: Sweat Int., P90: Sculpt A, Slim in 6: Start it Up, Focus T25: Alpha Cardio.
- Purchased programs: Allows paid Club members to stream DVD programs they have purchased from Beachbody or Team Beachbody. Programs available to stream after purchase under Purchased Programs currently include: 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, and T25.
There you go – I hope you enjoyed my Beachbody on Demand review. I am loving the online workouts and accompanying materials. It’s all so convenient and everything has run very smoothly so far. So get your Club membership and get out your phone, laptop, or tablet and get your workout done!
Leave a Reply